Ingredients: Makes 4 servings
- Hannaford ginger teriyaki marinade
- 6 boneless skinless chicken tenders, cut into 2 inch cubes
- ½ lb raw Jumbo shrimp, peeled, tail removed
- 1 package Hannaford Pre-made Kale Brussels Slaw
- 1 Red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Cilantro, chopped
- Cashews or peanuts, chopped
- 1 ½ cups cooked wheat berries, cooked
- Olive oil
- 1 can light coconut milk
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp yellow curry powder
- 1Tbsp minced garlic
- juice of a lime
- 1-2 tsp sriracha
- Sea salt to taste
- Marinate chicken and shrimp for at least 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Place dressing ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a boil then simmer until reduced and thickened. Set aside to cool.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and cook the chicken through. Add the shrimp and cook for a few minutes until cooked through. Cover and set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and stir fry the kale brussels slaw, sliced peppers and minced garlic. Don’t overcook, you want to veggies to have a crunch.
- Add the cooked wheat berries, chicken and shrimp to the veggies and lightly toss everything together.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and cashews. Serve warm with the dressing drizzled over the top.