Ingredients: Makes 4 servings
• 2, 6 oz bags baby spinach
• 16 oz strawberries, washed a sliced
• 6 oz black berries or blueberries, washed
• ½ cup reduced sugar dried cranberries
• ½ cup sliced natural almonds
• ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
Best paired dressings:
• Maple Grove Farms fat-free Vidalia Onion or Poppy Seed
• Litehouse Poppy Seed or Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Lightly toss all ingredients together in a large salad bowl. Slowly drizzle in the dressing as you toss.
*Best served with grilled salmon or chicken breast.