Ingredients: Makes 1 large pancake or 2 small
• 1/2 ripe banana
• 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
• 1 scoop protein powder*
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• Non-stick spray of choice
• peanut butter & banana slices
• thawed frozen berries
• fresh sliced strawberries
- In a mixing bowl, mash banana well with a fork.
- Whisk in protein powder and cinnamon.
- Add the egg whites and gently mix until you get a pancake batter consistency
- Spray a heated pan and pour in the batter. Cook one side until you see little bubbles.
- Flip over and cook on the other side until the middle is done.
- Enjoy with any toppings you’d like.
*The protein powders I’ve found work best for this are plant based protein powders. Tone it Up Plant protein or Vega are great!